Wherever spray fountains please the eye, precision-matched measurement, control and regulating technology from OASE produces fascinating effects. There are some basic principles in this regard:
- For water features, fountains, and water show systems, it is important that pumps, throttle devices, filters, and water treatment systems operate in precise coordination.
- Electrical cables must be laid out in the pool, and they must be connected in such a manner that they are waterproof.
- If there is wind the fountain height must be adapted to wind conditions, and the water level must always be compensated.
- When it gets dark each fountain radiates with a fascinating brilliance produced by the use of underwater lights and the sophisticated play of colour.
- Even sound, video, lasers, and pyrotechnics play a role in modern water features.
Through the use of the simplest control systems, freely programmable controllers, or through the perfect interplay of the ensemble comprised of all integrated components in an extensive network, the operator always has full overview of system functions in any size and configuration.