Aeration, filter medium and design object. With the OxyTex CWS OASE offers a world innovation: The unique combination of pond aeration, circulation and settlement surface. The device, for which a patent application has been submitted, supplies the pond with vital oxygen, and through the ideal structure of the fibres, ensures that there is a lot of space for important microorganisms that decompose the nutrients. The circulation capacity of an OxyTex 1000 CWS of up to 10 m3/h increases filter performance by as much as 25 %. Thus the entire pond is activated. As a supplement to the FiltoMatic or other OASE pond filters – the OxyTex CWS brings movement into the pond, and thanks to its plantlike appearance it is also a decorative design element. It is delivered as a set including pump in three different sizes or as a stand-alone solution for connection to an existing air pump.
Product characteristics at a glance:
- Unique pond aerator with extensive settlement surface.
- Oxygen supply, circulation (e.g. 10m3/h at a water depth of 1 m for the OxyTex Set 1000 CWS) and nutrient decomposition.
- Activation of the entire pond.
- Decorative plant-like design.
- Available as a set, incl. pump, in three performance classes, or available without pump.
- An ideal supplement to the FiltoMatic CWS.
- Increases the filter capacity of the FiltoMatic CWS by up to 10%/25%.
more product images