Clear Lake System stands for cost-efficient, safe and environmentally sound water treatment, which was developed for application in natural and near natural water bodies.
A concentrated mixture of gas, called Di-Oxylyd, is produced from softened drinking water and salt. This gas destroys algae, kills bacteria and viruses, and thereby cleans and clears the water.
It is also applicable in private and public ponds and lakes, fish breeding plants, fountain systems and zoological and architectural water bodies and lakes.
The system consists of:
Product characteristics at a glance:
- Storage tank for the regeneration salt
- Power unit (except for CLS 500)
- Electronic steering
- Special-ventilation for hydrogen-gas (except for CLS 500)
- Venturi injection unit (Bypass)
Options (must be ordered separately):
- Temperature controlled power units
- Control unit
- Display of the power output
- Potential free contact for external failure indicator
- Regulation of the cell-power 5% – 100%
- Automatic AirControl with emergency off (except for CLS 500)
- Special-ventilation for the hydrogen-gas (except for CLS 500)
- Electrolysis cells with titan-electrodes
- Low operation costs
- Compact design
- Measurement System for the pH
- REDOX for the control unit
The technology complies with the Drinking Water Ordinance (TVO 2001), with DIN 19643, with the municipal health and safety regulations 8.15 (GUV) and with the Ordinance of Hazardous Substances §16, Chapter 2.
Verdere product- en toepassingsfoto's
Helaas zijn er voor dit product nog geen video's verkrijgbaar.
Voor dit product zijn downloads beschikbaar die specifiek zijn voor handelaren Inloggen a.u.b.