installed in the decorative planter box
The following materials are required:
- 1 x OASE pump »Nautilus 200«
- 1 x OASE fountain attachment »Schaumsprudler 35-10 E«
- 1 x OASE »Telescopic Extension TE 10 K«
- 1 x OASE light »Lunaqua 3 – Set 1«
- 1 x watertight decorative planter box
- 1 x foam mat for acoustic insulation
- Elevation in the planter box e.g. wood frame/grate/bricks
This is how easy it is:
First select a frame that fits optimally in the desired decorative planter box and offers an ideal height for the water feature. If not yet present drill a hole in the panel of the frame and place the fountain attachment in the hole. Ensure that the fountain attachment is firmly seated and does not slip through. Screw fasten the pump to the appropriate connecting piece under the nozzle attachment.
Place the complete set in your decorative planter box. Place the foam mat (for acoustic insulation) with an aperture for the fountain attachment, on the wood frame!
Place the decorative planter box at a suitable location on your terrace, and fill it with water. Place the light next to the fountain attachment.
Connect the pump and light to the power supply. We recommend washed pebbles for decoration. Depending on the height of the planter box, you can also use an OASE »TE 10 K« nozzle extension to connect the fountain attachment to the pump.