Lunaled 6s & 9s
installed in a decorative planter box
The following materials are required:
- 3 x OASE LED light rings »Lunaled 9s«
- 1 x OASE pump »Neptun 1500«
- 1 x OASE three-way distributor »Multi WD 1“«
- 3 x OASE »spiral hoses 1"«
- 3 x OASE »stainless steel hose clamps 1"«
- 1 x watertight decorative planter box
- 1 x foam mat for acoustic insulation
- Elevation in the planter box
e.g. wood frame/grate/bricks
This is how easy it is:
First select a frame that fits optimally in the desired decorative planter box and offers an ideal height for the water feature. Drill the appropriate number of holes in the upper plate and place the »Lunaled 9s« inside it. Ensure that the light rings are firmly seated and do not slip through.
Then position the pump with the 3-way distributor under the frame and connect the distributor and the »Lunaled 9s« with 1" hoses. For the power cable exit, separate the hoses and fit the hose connector between the hose sections. Thread the cable through the small opening in the hose connector.
Place the complete set in the planter box. Lay a foam mat (for acoustic insulation) with the appropriate apertures on the wood frame. Adjust the stainless steel caps to regulate the fountain height.
The final step is to connect the pump and light rings to the power connection and decorate your »work«. To do this you can use washed pebbles, for example.